Vuelo al Campo

We strengthened the economic, social, cultural and environmental capacities of 15 families in solitude, 1 educational institution and around 30 more families in Cartagena, through the implementation of organic gardens in the homes of migrant or returned women.

We achieved 180 technical assistance, zero food waste and 84% of the product was destined for marketing with the best restaurants in the city, leaving the remaining 16% for home consumption.

Families have recorded an increase in income of up to 400% and a 240% increase in harvest.

Project details